Ring Sizer Kit Download
**This kit is free — Use code: freesize at checkout to receive it complimentary.
The easiest way to find your ring size! With this set, you can double-check your ring size to be sure you’re purchasing the correct one.
WHAT’S INCLUDED :
- 1 x PDF Ring Sizer, Ring Sizes Conversion Table, and Instructions (A4 Size)
- 1 x PDF Ring Sizer and Instructions (A4 Size)
- 1 x PDF Ring Sizes Conversion Table (Universal) (A4 Size)
Ring Size :
Ring sizes in the US range from 3 to 13.5 in adult sizes. Most women’s fingers fall between 3 and 9, while men are typically between 8 to 14. These sizes are actually determined by millimeters. One millimeter is equivalent to .039 inches. But the fact is, most people have no idea what their ring size is. You don’t have to go to a jewelry store and start trying stuff on to figure it out. It’s very easy to find out what your ring size is at home.
How Rings Should Fit :
Before you try to figure out your size, make sure you know how your ring will fit. The ring should be tight enough that it won’t fall off your finger but loose enough that you can take it on and off over your knuckle. Keep in mind that fingers actually change circumference size, slightly, based on temperature. When you are in a colder environment, your fingers will get a little bit smaller. In the heat, they will be a little bit thicker.
HOW TO USE YOUR DOWNLOAD :
1. Add item to cart
2. Check out using code: freesize
3. You will be emailed the files for download.
4. Download the file & save it to your desktop.
5. For Printing with the correct scale, please press Ctrl+P, select custom scale at 100% (acutal size), and choose paper source US 8.5x11, then print it out.
6. Cut out ring sizer template.
7. Measure your finger for the perfect ring size.
8. Purchase your ring!