Want to join our team as a sales associate?
Sales associates are responsible for outstanding client service that creates a fun and enjoyable experience while building trust and long-term relations. They are responsible for engaging clients in conversation to better understand their wishes, all while presenting our jewelry with detailed information on its designs and features. Because our clients expect jewelry that is extraordinary and timeless rather than faddish and fleeting, their purchases must have lasting value to them in many ways.
We provide training on sales techniques, product knowledge, and skills to advance in this position. In return, we ask that you bring your commitment to excellence and a desire to grow.
• Work well independently within a small, close-knit team
• Be a self-starter and an effective communicator
• Be flexible with work schedule, including holidays
• Excellent attention to detail
• Basic computer knowledge with Mac, Microsoft Office (word & excel), and general POS systems
• Sales and retail experience is required, preferably in fine jewelry or a fashion-related area
• Full-time or part-time hourly, wages and commissions negotiable
• Liberal employee discounts
• Tuition reimbursement with GIA
CHA, LLC is an equal opportunity employer committed to promoting diversity at all levels of employment. Please know that, while we appreciate every applicant's interest, we can only contact those selected for further consideration.